Saturday, February 22, 2014

Getting back to purpose with a new spark




It's been a long time. I have wondered in the deserts... I mean desserts, gaining a whole lot of weight. Yet exploration is good, along with foolsfitness approved meals like a beer, some cheese curls, and oreo cookies for dinner.

So I needed a spark. I needed a fire under my more pronounced bottom area and needed to get back to living life with purpose again. Thus my new zippo. The Rocket girl, along with being a rather strong freudian symbol, is a visual cue to rocketing to greatness. Foolsfitness has sparked the flint, lit the flame to the fire... to something more (or maybe, just maybe, a little less?)

So fluffy words aside here it is folks. currently 384 down from 390 two weeks back but up what is that like 50 pounds up from the start of foolfitness so long ago and about a hundred up from the lowest in the blog!!! Ouch. yeah...

But dont count foolfitness out just yet. I got a zippo.

and remember at foolfitness we are all about the adventure. We ain't done, see that phenoix rising from the ashes...guess who?

6 comments:

  1. I remember you! You're not counted out. I recommend low carbing for us chunky types. The reddit keto page and these sites- ruled.me and cavemanketo.com are pretty great. my blog is chunkyrants.blogspot.com and I'm having a good 2014 so far. welcome back to weight loss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back, Alan!!
    And if you don't already have a nutrition plan that you're happy with, I second what Sara recommended: low carb. It's the only thing that has worked for me, and I think I must have tried them all.

    Anyway, I agree: you are definitely not counted out. Yep, the Phoenix!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How are you, Alan? Just thinking of you this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Think of you this afternoon, Alan.
    Sending you prayers full of peace, hope and encouragement. And joy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thinking of you today, my artsy friend!

    ReplyDelete

Remember that commenting is just the foolsfitness way!