Saturday, March 4, 2017

Current updates...


Here's a few updates for the blog. Current weight about 289 as of early March of 2017. about 6 pounds higher than my lightest.

Where have I been?: I've been posting things on facebook and it's been my nose to the grindstone working out the Fools Fitness way, my own system that isn't about fads, quick fixes, or gimmicks...

Hopefully more to come in a bit. I want to put up a journal design to share that may help people.

My current focus is learning to meal prep and also to use a food scale.

...At Fools Fitness we are always willing to weigh in on the subject of being generally awesome. - General Chaos.

2 comments:

  1. I surely acquiring more difficulties from each surprisingly more little bit of it, by the way thank for article. if you need then come to us! physical therapy working hours,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing such a great article and it's helpful for everyone. Great Post!.

    auto part manufacturers in china

    ReplyDelete

Remember that commenting is just the foolsfitness way!